The LiFT study will see if, and how much, the study drug lowers fat levels in the liver for men with fatty liver (called nonalcoholic steatohepatitis, or NASH) and lower testosterone levels (called hypogonadism). NASH is a stage of liver disease and can be more common in people with certain medical conditions like hypogonadism.
• Male, 18 to 80 years of age
• At risk for developing NASH or already diagnosed with NASH
• Diagnosed with hypogonadism or have current lower testosterone levels
• Willing to stop taking androgen therapy and Vitamin E before and during the study
Other requirements will apply.
Eligible participants will receive at no cost:
• Potential access to an investigational drug
• Note: some participants will receive placebo, which has no active ingredients
• Study-related support and monitoring by a healthcare team
• Education about NASH and hypogonadism
For more information about the LiFT study, visit lift-study.com or contact Advanced Clinical Research at 801-542-8198.