Doctors in your area are testing a study medication in pill form for the treatment of ulcerative colitis (UC).
You may qualify for this study if you:
• Are 18 to 75 years of age
• Have been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis (UC) for at least 90 days
• Currently have UC symptoms
• Have tried UC medication but still have symptoms
Those who qualify may receive:
• No-cost study medication
• No-cost study-related care from local doctors
• No-cost transportation to and from study visits
Compensation may be available. Health insurance and doctor referrals are not required.
This clinical study is enrolling today.
Contact us to learn more.
Call Today: 801-542-8198