A research study is now underway to evaluate an investigational medication for those who are struggling to manage symptoms of Crohn’s Disease.
You may qualify to participate if you meet the following requirements:
• 18 to 80 years of age
• Diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease for at least 3 months
• Currently have Crohn’s symptoms
• Have found at least one Crohn’s medication doesn’t work well for you
At every study visit the study staff will perform certain routine checks to monitor your health and safety, administer your study treatment, and check your Crohn’s symptoms.
• Will not be charged for taking part in the study
• Could receive compensation for time and travel
Study will take place at Center for Digestive Health in Riverton.
Please call ACR today to learn more at 801-542-8198 or visit advanceclinicalresearch.com.