Are you currently experiencing celiac disease symptoms while on a gluten-free diet?
Contact Advanced Clinical Research today to see if you qualify to participate in research of an investigational medication for celiac disease.
You may qualify if you:
• Are at least 18 years of age
• Have a positive celiac diagnosis from biopsy and serology
• Were diagnosed with celiac disease 6 or more months ago
• Are actively experiencing symptoms related to celiac disease
• Have been on a gluten-free diet for at least 6 months
Qualified participants will receive:
• The investigational drug, study-related tests, and study doctors’ visits at no cost and
• Compensation up to $1,024 for time and travel.
If you have celiac disease and would like to learn more about this research study, call 509-505-1227 or visit advancedclinicalresearch.com.