Does your child have the flu?
Call us to see if they may qualify for a flu treatment study!
Your child may be eligible to participate in the miniSTONE 2 study if they:
Are between the ages of 1 and 11
Have a diagnosis of the flu virus infection by the following conditions:
1. Fever greater than or equal to 38ºC (100.4ºF ) when visiting the doctor’s office
2. At least one respiratory symptom (such as a cough or nasal congestion)
3. Arrives at the clinic within two days (48 hours) of the first signs of flu-like symptoms (e.g., sudden fever, cough, fatigue, headaches, muscle pain etc.)
Qualified participants will receive:
Study vaccine and study-related exams at no cost
Compensation up to $600 for time and travel expenses.
If your child qualifies to participate in the miniSTONE 2 study, a computer program will randomly assign them (much like the result of a coin toss) into one of two study groups:
1. The current standard of care in addition to a placebo (a placebo is a treatment with no active ingredients and is administered in the same manner as either of the active study
2. The investigational study drug and placebo of the current standard of care
To learn more and to see if your child may qualify, please call ACR today at 801-542-8198.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.