Our pediatric research study evaluating a potential new treatment for axillary hyperhidrosis is now enrolling.
ABOUT THE STUDY:
• This is a nationwide clinical research study evaluating an investigational topical drug for patients with axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating in the underarms).
• Participants must be between the ages of 9 through <17.
• Participants must have had axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive sweat in the underarms) for at least 6 months.
• The duration of the study will be 21 days with 5 scheduled office visits.
• Compensation to you for completing these visits is available.
Treasure Valley Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center
6051 N. Eagle Rd., Boise, ID 83713
Learn more at
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.