Contact ACR today to see if you qualify for a clinical research study of an investigational medication for people with Celiac Disease.
To pre-qualify for this study, volunteers must:
• Have a biopsy confirmed diagnosis of Celiac Disease
• Be 18 to 70 years of age
• Be following a gluten-free diet for at least 6 months
• Meet other study criteria
Qualified participants will receive:
• Study-related medication or placebo and exams at no cost
• Compensation up to $2,150 for completing 9 study visits.
To learn more and see if you qualify, call ACR at 208-955-9030.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.