If you have endometriosis and experience severe pain before, during, and after your period, you may qualify for a paid research study with Advanced Clinical Research.
To pre-qualify, you must:
• Be between 18 and 49 years of age
• Have a documented surgical/laparoscopy diagnosis of endometriosis within the past 8 years
• Have a 21 - 38 day menstrual cycle
• Not pregnant, nursing, or planning a pregnancy in the next 12 months
• Not be on any hormonal endometriosis therapies
Qualified participants will receive:
• Study-related medication and exams at no cost
• Compensation up to $1,260 for time and travel.
If you have endometriosis and want to learn more about this research study, call ACR at 208-955-9030.