Urinary Tract Infection

Do you or someone you know have a Urinary Tract Infection?

- Are you a female 18 years of age or older?

- Do you have evidence of a urinary tract infection? (burning or pain while urinating, pain in the pubic region, increased urinary frequency or urgency within the last 24 hours)

If yes, you may qualify for a clinical trial.

Qualified participants will receive study medication at no cost and will be compensated for time and travel.

If you are interested in more information, please talk to any of the medical staff or contact ACR at 951-755-0222.