Is your healthy baby at risk for pneumococcal disease? Learn more about a paid clinical research study for a pneumococcal vaccine for infants.
Your baby may qualify if he or she is 42-90 days old when beginning the study and:
- Is healthy based on medical history and a physical examination.
- Has not received a dose of any pneumococcal vaccine.
- Has a parent or legal guardian who will agree that the study doctor or staff may be in contact while his or her child is in the study, will attend all study center visits, and will comply with the study procedures.
- Additional eligibility criteria that the study doctor can further discuss.
Qualified participants receive:
- Study-related vaccine and exams at no cost
- Compensation up to $725
To learn more, call ACR today at 951-755-0222.