Are you or someone you know having memory issues? It may be an early sign of Alzheimer's Disease.
Other symptoms may include:
• Memory loss that disrupts daily life
• Challenges in planning or solving problems
• Difficulty completing familiar tasks at home, at work or at leisure
• Confusion with time or place
• Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships
• New problems with words in speaking or writing
• Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
• Decreased or poor judgement
• Withdrawal from work or social activities
• Changes in mood and personality
To schedule your free memory screening call ACR today at 951-755-0222 or complete the form on this page and someone will contact you.